1. Age-Appropriate Skills
- Online Money games from ConnectAbility, a project of Community Living Toronto – sample games for children online
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Person Centered Planning - This manual from the Central Alberta PDD Region is available in print, on the Internet, and on CD.
- The Courage to Dream, The Right to Become - What does it mean to be part of a community? Find out by viewing The Courage to Dream.
- Caregiving: Planning Daily Activities offers suggestions for a general approach to overcoming difficulties with daily activities.
3. Goal Setting
Achieve More With SMART Goal Setting provides techniques that help you achieve your targets.
4. Formal and Informal Learning
Glossary of Terms used in formal and informal learning.
Informal learning and non-formal learning is a brief article that contains links to relevant information.
Principles of Adult Learning, from Arizona Department of Health Services, includes motivation and learning tips for instructors.
5. Task Analysis
A task analysis of Brushing Teeth demonstrates the task is a number of distinct, simple behaviors performed one after another.
Task Analysis – two page article from the British Columbia Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders.
6. Shaping and Chaining is an article from BBB Autism Support Network.